Hearing the Call Delaware Valley is the non-profit affiliate of PA Center for Hearing and Balance. Our mission is to provide quality hearing healthcare and hearing aids to individuals in Delaware County and surrounding areas who cannot afford it on their own. New and refurbished hearing aids are provided for a small co-pay for those who qualify.
All we ask is that our recipients “pay it forward” by doing good in our community … from picking up trash to reading to a child. We love to see the good deeds rippling out into our community. We consider our service a hand UP rather than a hand OUT.
Our mission is to have a positive impact in the lives of individuals struggling with hearing loss. We provide hearing healthcare to individuals in Delaware County and surrounding areas, who cannot afford it on their own, while providing them with opportunities to give back to the community through service to others.
Our vision is for every individual to be able to participate fully in life’s moments without being burdened by hearing challenges. We will bring affordable hearing healthcare right “hear” in our area, in addition to less fortunate countries.
Each and every day, we strive to enrich the lives of those in need of our services by having a meaningful impact on their quality of life and the culture of our community.
1 in 5 Americans suffers from hearing loss to an extent that interferes with communication. We believe no one should miss out on participating fully in life because of hearing loss. Untreated hearing loss has a devastating impact on individuals, families, and communities. Sadly, even Medicare does not cover any of the costs of treating hearing loss, nor do many health insurance plans.)
Hearing the Call is a nonprofit campaign bringing hope and healing to the hearing-impaired. Through quality healthcare, we help people connect with family, education, and opportunities.
- Reduced Fee Hearing Clinic for families with incomes up to 250% Federal Poverty Level
- Hearing Aid Donation Program collects used hearing aids for use on missions, non-profit work, repairs or credit towards better technology
- Loaner Hearing Aid Program for Cancer and Hospice patients
- International Hearing Missions
Our Give Back Model
Qualified participants will show proof of financial need, pay a small co-pay for their hearing instruments, and give back volunteer hours in their community as a way to say “Thank you” to the local companies, families, and friends that are donating for their care.
- Diagnosed with a Hearing Loss
- Must pay $150.00 per device (used device that is refurbished with a 1-year warranty)
- Must complete 20 hours of community service at an approved location
- Must have representative sign-off on completed eligibility hours
- Household income must fall below (proof of household income is required):
- Household of 1: $33,975.00
- Household of 2: $45,775.00
- Household of 3: $57,575.00
- Household of 4: $69,375.00
- Household of 5: $81,175.00
- Household of 6: $92,975.00
- Household of 7: $104,775.00
- Household of 8: $116,575.00
Thank you for your interest in the Hearing the Call Delaware Valley project. Your donation will go to Hearing the Call, a 501(c)(3) organization, and will be restricted to the Delaware Valley project. The funds for this project will be used specifically to help promote hearing healthcare to qualified individuals in the Delaware Valley area.
Each donation, no matter the size, will help to get us one step closer to providing access to quality and affordable hearing healthcare to those who would otherwise go without.
Thank you for your generous partnership!
IMPORTANT: Please note that your donation will go to Hearing the Call Delaware Valley.
905 W. Sproul Road Suite 201
Springfield, PA 19064
130 S. State Road Suite 201
Springfield PA 19064